The Pacific Astronomy & Telescope Show
September 22 & 23, 2012
Join us at the Pasadena Convention Center in beautiful southern California for the largest and most exciting astronomy show on the west coast. As always, there will be dozens of vendors showing and selling all kinds of astronomy equipment for all budgets and experience levels including: telescopes, eyepieces, cameras, mounts, binoculars, books, star charts, software – you name it! Of course, don't forget about the Riverside AstroImaging Workshop (RAW) on the Thursday and Friday before PATS.
Edwin C. Krupp Fred Espenak Shrinivas Kulkarni Gary Palmer Bob Naeye Andre Bormanis Michael Bakich Bruce Betts Scott Kardel John Dobson
Nighttime Public Outreach at Paseo Colorado Daytime solar viewing Planetary Radio Nighttime Tour & Observing at Mt. Wilson Raffle Prizes
Riverside AstroImaging Workshop
On September 20th & 21st, the Thursday and Friday prior to PATS, the Riverside Astronomical Society hosts a 2-day imaging workshop with hands-on seminars by some of the biggest names in astro-imaging.
- At PATS, you'll be able to:
- See firsthand the latest telescopes, cameras, mounts, software, and accessories from dozens of manufacturers and retailers — all under one roof.
- Learn about making equipment choices for observing and imaging — at any experience level.
- Examine books, star charts, and other astronomical resource materials for all levels of experience and all budgets.
- Enjoy indoor presentations including talks by scientists, observers, industry experts and others.
- Peer through an array of specialized solar telescopes offering breathtaking views of the Sun.
- Attend the 2-day Riverside AstroImaging Workshop (RAW) on the Thursday and Friday before PATS — LEARN MORE
- Tour the famous Mt. Wilson Observatory — REGISTER HERE